Monday, March 12, 2012

Paper Doll

I saw this adorable paper doll on The Graphics Fairy and I had to make her.


I cut two of the center piece and covered one with green bias tape. Then I glued down some pink rick rack to look like boning on her corset.
I used a scrap of vintage tulle and some old sequins to make her a tutu.

I glittered up her hat and shoes and also the flowers on her top.
Then I glued the outfit on top of the doll I made with the movable joints. I kept the glue at the top and down the center so it would stay on without interfering with the joints.
Then I hung her on my bulletin board so I can enjoy her while I work. I can't show you that because it is too messy.  She was very fun to create so I hope you try one too! Here is the link again at The Graphics Fairy.

Have a creative week!!!!

2 comments: