I found these cute notebooks at Marshall's. They were $1.99 for all three. I thought they would make great little art journals or gluebooks.
I wanted to use these cool pattern ladies so I used my water color paints and painted one of the covers. The paints dried into a waxy coating on the cover which was really weird. I started to go back over it and fill in the white spots and the already dried paint turned into water again and a big mess was made.
Then I used some scrapbook paper and parts of the pattern to make a collage. The feet were torn on the girl with the robe so I had to get creative to cover them up. Her right foot was completely gone.
I thought it might be fun to do a whole book of fashion type collages so I started another one. I had this pink and white scrapbook paper that had dresses all over it. It was a little too cutesy so I tore it and glued the pieces together going in different directions.