Thursday, November 3, 2011

Vintage Gluebook Page Swap

Yesterday I received my Vintage Gluebook in the mail and I was so excited to open it. I received the most beautiful pages from some very creative ladies!

This first page is from the lovely, sweet Linda from Kansas and Unlimited Possibilities.
                                         I love the old recipe and the Pittsburgh label!

Next is a beauty from Liesbeth in the Netherlands. Her blog is Liesbeth's Arts and Crafts.
                   The colors are so rich and beautiful on this. I hope my photo does it justice.

  Next is a collage of lovely papers from Leslie Sowden. Her blog is One Woman's Hands.
Such a darling photo and I love the bluebird image!

This next beauty is from Linda Freeman. Her blog is Lambsworld.
These images with aqua and brown are gorgeous! 

This precious collage with the children gardening is from Barbara Warrick-Fischer.
I love the colors and the way she made the ground out of the different papers!

The last page is by Kim Smith at Tabby's Place.
Great color and images! I love the little girl!

Along with these beautiful pages, Mary sent us a cover and binder rings to put it all together.

She also gave us some beautiful vintage papers so we could use them to make more gluebook pages.
Thank you Mary for having this swap! I had so much fun doing it!

Thank you also to the talented ladies that made these awesome pages for my new gluebook!



5 comments:

  1. Hi - this is Leslie from the 3rd image down, the one with the darling bluebird. That image is available from Mary's extensive collective of vintage images for sale here. You got back a great bunch of cards! Can't wait till mine show up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome swap, great gluebook pages!
    Thank you for entering my giveaway. I've put you in for the bonus stamps as well.
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo thanks for sharing, I love seeing what everyone got. I received mine the day after you posted and I'm blown away with the package Mary put together. It's making me want to do another swap so I can fill up the book. What about you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pages are wonderful! What a fun swap! I'm in a round robin for altered books right now and it sure is fun to see others work up close and in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan,
    I recieved one of your awesome pages from the gluebook swap today!! Thank You so much it is gorgeous.
    Keep smiling and creating
    Pam J.C.

    ReplyDelete