Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Tags

I made some tags using the gorgeous images in Dawn Edmonson's Christmas Treasury Tutorial.
You get the images with the purchase of the tutorial and instructions on how to make them. I got the tutorial last year but didn't get around to making these until this year. 
I used my own scrapbook papers to make the backgrounds and some printed backgrounds from the internet.
There are also instructions to make these post card ornaments.

I made mine two sided. I used glossy accents to give some dimension to the berries. I'm not sure if you can tell in the picture.

I used a gelly roll pen and some snowy glitter to make it sparkle.
You can also get the tutorial from her Etsy Store.
It was a fun crafty project!

Here is a beautiful tag I won in a giveaway from Jewels at just Just Tickety-Boo.

I hung it in the tree! I love it!!! 
Thanks, Jewels!
.


2 comments:

  1. Wow Sue - the tag looks great on your tree! I am in Canada for Christmas with my family and finally managed to link into the Internet - so happy to see your post. Your other tags are lovely to! Have a wonderful and happy holiday :)

    ReplyDelete